The National Forest Foundation (NFF) is committed to facilitating the sharing of knowledge about stewardship of our National Forests and Grasslands. Our objectives are to:
- Support a feedback loop between the science of restoration and on-the-ground practice;
- Foster peer-to-peer and community-to-agency connections among people working in rural and underserved communities;
- Support exchange of knowledge, tools and best practices;
- Identify common challenges and move to team problem-solving;
- Promote the development of new understandings around the ecological, social and economic objectives of collaborative forest stewardship; and
- Build the organizational capacity of collaborative groups.