- Our Forests
- Who We Are
- Regional Programs
- Get Involved
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via the entry form at nationalforestweek.org.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents. Employees of the National Forest Foundation and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of the National Forest Foundation will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their quality of composition and fitting within the requirements of the contest. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES FOR EACH CATEGORY: 1st place winner will receive a $150 Vuori gift card, water bottle, tote bag, and hat, $100 Pink Jeep Tours gift card, America the Beautiful Pass, $85 Level Frames gift card, National Forest Week™ t-shirt by The Landmark Project, National Forest Week™ bandana and stickers, and a National Forest Foundation hydroflask. . 2nd place winner will receive an Orvis Bug Out backpack, 1-year OnX backcountry membership, Coffeebar Trailhead Instant Coffee (box of 10), Vuori water bottle, tote bag and hat, National Forest Week™ t-shirt by The Landmark Project, National Forest Week™ bandana and stickers, and a National Forest Foundation hydroflask . 3rd place winner will receive a $100 Lands’ End gift card, Goodr Sunglasses (A Ginger’s Soul), Vuori water bottle, tote bag and hat, a National Forest Week™ t-shirt by The Landmark Project, a National Forest Week™ bandana and stickers, and a National Forest Foundation hydroflask. 75 entrants will be randomly selected to receive a t-shirt from Polaris.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 30 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant the National Forest Foundation a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant the National Forest Foundation the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. The National Forest Foundation is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Participants agree to receive additional information from the National Forest Foundation via their electronic mailing list. Participants can unsubscribe from said list at any time.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of the National Forest Foundation. The National Forest Foundation reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The National Forest Foundation, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The National Forest Foundation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the National Forest Foundation may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release the National Forest Foundation from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.