We coordinated with leading tree-planting partner Lands’ End to develop this short video highlighting our partnership and the impact we've made together.
Strategic partnerships that benefit your company and improve our National Forests for $1 per tree.
As the engines of our economy, businesses are in a unique position to lead efforts to improve our environment and engage Americans in the process. Partnerships with the National Forest Foundation offer leading American businesses an opportunity to demonstrate positive environmental leadership with a trusted and professional nonprofit partner.
More than half of global consumers will pay more for a product if it is produced by a company that engages in corporate environmental responsibility. Improved corporate sustainability is linked to improved public image, financial performance and employee retention.*
Choosing to plant trees is more than a marketing campaign, and it’s more than checking a box in a sustainability strategy. Choosing to partner with the NFF is a choice to invest in our open spaces, clean water, wildlife habitat and the future of our National Forests.
OUR PARTNERSHIPS OFFER
- Real world impact - We plant trees on publicly owned U.S. National Forests, planting native seedlings to restore forests using the best available science.
- Measurable results - From trees planted to carbon sequestered, our partnerships generate measurable sustainability results.
- Recognition – We work closely with our partners to proudly share our impact and celebrate our partnerships.
- Storytelling – Partnerships offer a number of rich story telling opportunities, including restoring habitat for endangered species, wildfire restoration and more.
- Turnkey Activation - Tree-planting partnerships are easy to activate and are popular with customers, clients and investors.
- Content and Support – We are proud to share the results of our work. Each partnership is well supported by our professional staff and benefits including shareable photo, video and print content.
- Sustainable Development Goal Fulfillment – Our partnerships can help you meet your goals for a more sustainable future for all.
“We have gotten an incredible response from our customers through the #ReTree program. We couldn’t be more proud of the impact this program has had on our business and our National Forests.”
What Sets Us Apart
- Partner focused - We pride ourselves on thinking creatively with our partners and providing diligent and responsive partner support.
- Experienced staff - Our professional and personable team brings decades of experience in forest restoration, communications and corporate partnerships.
- Leadership - The NFF is the only organization to lead a major campaign in support of public lands reforestation.
- Trusted and Accountable - We achieve the highest marks with Charity Navigator and Guidestar, are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and are a 1% for the Planet member.
- Congressionally charted – The NFF benefits from a strong partnership with the U.S. Forest Service.
- Non-partisan – Tree planting on our National Forests is uniquely appealing to all Americans.
Corporate Partnership Spotlight
As a Filson Conservation Partner, the NFF receives tree-planting donations from the outdoor clothing company benefiting our 50 Million for Our Forests campaign. Filson offers customers multiple opportunities to engage this campaign including donating at point-of-sale online and in-store, purchasing the C.C. Filson Co. Pioneers Book with 100% sales going directly to the NFF, and participating Filson events and experiences.
If you are interested in a partnership, contact:
*Clark, Gordon L. and Feiner, Andreas and Viehs, Michael, “From the Stockholder to the Stakeholder: How Sustainability Can Drive Financial Outperformance.” SSRN Electronic Journal, 2015. SSRN.
Cohen, E., Taylor, S., & Muller-Carmen, M. "HR’s role in corporate social responsibility and sustainability." SHRM Foundation.
“The Sustainability Imperative.” Nielsen, March 12, 2015.