We coordinated with leading tree-planting partner Lands’ End to develop this short video highlighting our partnership and the impact we've made together.
Our corporate partners are integral to our campaign to plant 50 million trees on our National Forests. Through simple, cost-effective corporate partnerships, we plant trees across our forests while helping companies support our forests and achieve recognition for their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or sustainability goals.
Our corporate tree planting partnerships offer a simple and proven solution: strategic partnerships that benefit your business and improve our National Forests for only $1 per tree.
Consumers are increasingly interested in supporting businesses that have a strong commitment to sustainability and the environment. Corporate environmental responsibility has also been connected to improved financial performance. Tree planting is a universally embraced expression of environmental stewardship, and by partnering with us, you will benefit America’s incredible National Forests.
More than half of global consumers will pay more for a product if it is produced by a company that engages in corporate environmental responsibility. Improved corporate sustainability is linked to improved public image, financial performance, and employee retention.*
HOW IT WORKS
Our professional staff listens to you to understand how to best structure a partnership that meets your company’s needs and interests. From highly visible national partnerships to cause related marketing campaigns, the NFF provides an unmatched level of partner support and recognition opportunities.
Corporate Tree Planting Partnerships Offer
- Customized partnerships that are tailored to meet your company’s goals
- Cost-effective partnerships that maximize conservation results
- Tangible environmental benefits to share with your customers
- High-quality imagery and supporting content
- Robust communication plans and social media engagement
- Opportunities for customer and employee engagement
- Creative and responsive partner support from professional staff
- Annual impact report to communicate our accomplishments together
- Scalable partnership opportunities that complement sustainability programs and CSR strategies
What Sets Us Apart
- We get high marks! With excellent charity ratings, you know that you are working with a transparent, trusted partner
- We are the only organization solely focused on our National Forests and we work hard to turn your support into reforested public lands
- Benefiting our National Forests benefits everyone
“This partnership demonstrates Caudalie’s commitment to giving back to the Earth a little of what it gives us every day. We are thrilled to be working with the NFF to restore America’s National Forests”
If you are interested in a partnership, contact:
*Clark, Gordon L. and Feiner, Andreas and Viehs, Michael, “From the Stockholder to the Stakeholder: How Sustainability Can Drive Financial Outperformance.” SSRN Electronic Journal, 2015. SSRN
Cohen, E., Taylor, S., & Muller-Carmen, M. "HR’s role in corporate social responsibility and sustainability." SHRM Foundation.
“The Sustainability Imperative.” Nielsen, March 12, 2015