In Partnership with Southwest Airlines
The National Forest Foundation is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for recent grant recipients to leverage their conservation impact. NFF grant recipients are eligible to submit an application to win free roundtrip e-Passes anywhere that Southwest Airlines flies in the continental US and Puerto Rico.
Winners can use e-Passes to travel to workshops, trainings, conferences, or other similar events or activities related to NFF’s Mission: Engaging Americans in promoting the health and public enjoyment of our National Forests.
Applicant organizations must have received an NFF grant between 2011 and 2017 and be in good standing with no overdue reports or other deliverables.
All travel must occur by December 22, 2017.
All e-Passes are valid only on Southwest Airlines and are not transferable to other network carriers. Limited tickets available.
Additional expenses, including but not limited to event registration, room, board, and incidentals are not included and are the responsibility of the travel scholarship recipient.
The travel affiliated with this award may not be used to lobby or influence any federal, state, or local legislative body or any federal, state, or local legislative proposal.
Organizations may currently request up to two round trip scholarships. This restriction may change depending on demand.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- Applicants will be notified of award decision within two weeks of submission.
2. Prepare a one-page document that includes the following:
- Organization name.
- Projected travel dates.
- How your organization will use the ticket(s).
- How the opportunity will amplify the NFF’s mission: Engaging Americans in promoting the health and public enjoyment of our National Forests.
- Number of tickets requested.
- Point of contact with phone and email.
3. Email the document to:
- Adam Liljeblad, Director, Conservation Awards at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Travel Scholarship Application” in the subject line.
Please contact Adam Liljeblad, Director, Conservation Awards at email@example.com with “Travel Scholarship Question” in the subject line, or call (406) 830-3357.