Across the country, lodges, resorts, guiding companies, campgrounds, and other businesses are partners in the NFF's Ski Conservation Fund or the Forest Stewardship Fund. At participating businesses, visitors simply donate a dollar per room night at hotels and resorts, give a little extra when purchasing a lift ticket, or contribute as part of a guiding service.
Working closely with businesses and the Forest Service, the NFF leverages funds to improve wildlife habitat, restore watersheds, and enhance recreation sites on the National Forest where the funds were donated.
Visit one of our partner businesses to support your local forest.
- Pink Jeep Tours - Coconino National Forest
- Sugar Bowl - Tahoe National Forest
- Arapahoe Basin Ski & Snowboard Area - White River National Forest
- Copper Mountain Resort - White River National Forest
- Vail Ski Resort - White River National Forest
- Monarch Mountain - Pike & San Isabel National Forest
- Winter Park Resort - Arapaho-Roosevelt National Forest
- Pend Oreille Shores Resort - Idaho Panhandle National Forest
- The Nordic Inn - White Mountain National Forest
- Ski Apache - Lincoln National Forest
- Cooper Spur Mountain Resort - Mt. Hood National Forest
- Sunriver Resort - Deschutes National Forest
- Timberline Lodge and Ski Area - Mt. Hood National Forest
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort - Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest
- Snowpine Lodge - Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest
- Lake Quinault Lodge - Olympic National Forest
- Skamania Lodge - Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Stevens Pass Mountain Resort - Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - Bridger-Teton National Forest